Stability in your organization is derived from the systems and processes, horizontal (cross functional) alignment, disciplined structure and effective decision making/decision execution throughout your organization. This arena includes your organization’s core values (your behavioral system), management practices, technologies, policies, structure and other foundational elements that support efficiency and aligned effort.
Something to consider: Over the last 20 years, the largest amount of money spent to create “change” has been spent on new technologies, restructuring, re-engineering and other systemic initiatives. Many of these initiatives have been implemented without the context of a clear direction (Mission) or an engaged workforce/teams. It’s no wonder that such initiatives have failed to create meaningful change or performance improvement in these organizations.
The Consistency quadrant in the Denison model is the final aspect of your culture on which to focus. When addressed without the context of the other culture traits/quadrants, the organization often fails to embrace the changes and little impact on performance occurs. Consistency is the lowest leverage culture trait on the Denison model; however with appropriate timing, it is a critical aspect of building your intentional and high performing culture.
Customized CSG services include::
Core Values Development & Alignment
- Core Values Identification
- Core Values Definition
- Core Values Engagement At All Levels Of Your Organization
- Core Values Integration With Performance Appraisal & Development, Recognition Programs, Accountability Methods, Coaching, Leadership Skill Development And More
Cross-Functional Team Development – Building Horizontal Alignment Throughout Your Enterprise
Cross-Functional Goal Setting and Accountability Development
Cross-Functional Operating Agreements and Commitments
Cross-Functional Trust and Partnership Development
Cross-Functional Problem Solving, Decision Making, Conflict Resolution and ‘Barrier Busting’
Conflict Management & Resolution
- Dealing With Difficult Behaviors In The Workplace Training
- ‘Safe Conversations’ Training and Coaching
- Diversity & Inclusion Training and Coaching
- Speed Of Trust Facilitation and Coaching
Effective Decision Making In The Workplace
- Integrative Decision Making Training For All Levels
TARGETED DENISON QUADRANT: Consistency
Credit: Daniel R. Denison, Ph.D. & William S. Neale, M.A.