Within the context of a clear organizational (or departmental/team) direction, engaging and aligning team members ensures forward movement. After all, a clearly stated direction (vision, mission, strategy, goals or performance targets) means absolutely nothing if not owned and embraced by those that will execute.
Research shows that engaging, aligning and involving team members is your second-highest-leverage culture trait on the Denison Culture map.
Customized CSG services include:
- Front-Line Leadership Development For Non-Managing Employees
- Team Development and Alignment Programs (For Departmental, Project and Cross-Functional Teams)
- Department and Team Direction Setting and Goal Alignment Process
- Empowerment Skills Development and Partnership Design
- Generational Differences In The Workplace - Methods For Creating Alignment and Partnerships Across Age Groups
- Capability and Talent Audits To Ensure Skill Alignment and Optimization
- Communication Strategy Design and Skills Development
- Diversity and Inclusion Training and Coaching
- Needs & Gives Process Implementation
TARGETED DENISON QUADRANTS: Involvement & Consistency
Credit: Daniel R. Denison, Ph.D. & William S. Neale, M.A.